Dear Caulfield Athletes U13, U14, U15 & U16 & parents,
- Friday 10th November 7pm to 9pm at Mentone Little Athletics Centre, Dolmore Reserve, Cnr Queen & Second Streets, Mentone
- Saturday 9th December Time TBA at Brighton
- Saturday 10th February Time TBA at Sandringham
The first competition is this Friday night and we would encourage all Caulfield athletes U13+ to attend.
The 13+ “The Circuit” committee along with Brighton, Caulfield, Mentone, Moorabbin and Sandringham Centres are proud to announce a dedicated program – over 3 rounds – for our U13+ athletes. Its called “The Circuit”.
What is it?
- U13+ athletes from Brighton, Caulfield, Mentone, Moorabbin and Sandringham compete together over 3 dedicated rounds
- The Circuit is a pilot to promote a more competitive, fun and social program amongst older athletes – and give you more reasons to stay involved in athletics
- 4 events, with a fun twist including “Nitro” style mixed and relay events
- Each “Circuit” day goes to an athlete’s qualification for Regional events
We hope you look forward to this, being able to compete against your peers at our neighbouring clubs in a fun, social – and still competitive – environment!