A reminder if you haven’t done so yet, Saturday 24th of March is the Annual Centre Championships and athletes need to register for their events. Further instructions on registration are below. Registration closes Wednesday midnight to enable us to prepare the program.
The Centre Championships is a special program where athletes nominate their own event program. Entry is free to all registered Caulfield athletes and medals are awarded in each event for 1st, 2nd and 3rd placings.
To organise the program and manage the meet we require athletes to nominate their chosen events in advance. Athletes are invited to enter up to a maximum of 3 events for U6, 4 events for U7 & U8 and 5 events for U9+. Athletes can enter no more than 2 events from each event category: Sprint, Track, Jumps and Throws. This table details the events offered for each age group. Click here to view the Draft Program. Please check the program on the day for marshalling times. If there is a clash between track and field events, TRACK always takes priority.
- Click on the arrow on the Red Notifications button at the top of your home screen
- Select ‘View’ New Notifications
- Select ‘Register’ 2017/18 Centre Championships
- For each athlete in your family, click on the checkbox against the event you wish to register for up to the maximum number of events for that age group remembering to choose no more than 2 events in each category: Sprint, Track, Jumps and Throws as per the table. Note: Nominations will be reviewed and nominations not complying will be requested to re-submit.
- Finally, select ‘Next’ at the bottom of the page to submit your event nominations
You will then be provided a summary of your event nominations and receive an email with the same. You may re-enter your registration in order to edit your events up until event registration closing.
See you Saturday! (at Sandringham)View Post