This post contains important information in relation to the State Track & Field competition this weekend.
On arrival at Lakeside, please make your way to the Caulfield Area of Lakeside Stadium (Look for the CLAC Flag) and report to the Team Manager.
Parking can take time during the day so please make sure you leave plenty of time to find a park, you may also need coins for the meter ($2.50).
Saturday 28th March
Marcus Buckley – 0425 851862
Tony Glew – 0419 341686
Sunday 29th March
Tom Cohn – 0432 151009
Mary Harper - 0425 719384
Click here for the duty roster for the State Track & Field.
Duty allocations have been given to families either before or after their child’s event where possible. This will enable families to watch their child compete.
Some families have been placed on the emergency list and are expected to help out if another family is unexpectedly not able to complete their duty.
What you need to do!
- All parents MUST sign in at the Caulfield Flag located in the main grandstand, no later than 1 hour before your child’s scheduled event time or 20 minutes before your duty start time, whichever is earlier.
- It is your responsibility to be at your duty on time to relieve the person before you. There are many parents doing duties from all clubs, it is IMPORTANT to take over from the parent rostered on before you from OUR CENTRE – CAULFIELD.
- To all parents on the last shift of the day, please ensure your Officiating Name Tags & Vest are handed back to the Centre Team Manager. We need to return them to LA VIC.
- FOOTWEAR: All Officials must wear enclosed footwear.
- Set up - The O’Brien family will be on set up 7am to 9am assisting in the set up of tents and event areas pre event.
- Merchandise - This duty if for one hour only. Please be prompt arriving at the merchandise room to relieve the Caulfield family before you as they may need to leave to see their child complete. The last family must return the vest and badge to the Caulfield Team Managers.
- Shot Put 1 Judge - This duty is for one event only. We estimate the duty will take between 1.5 to 2 hours. Please note if no-one is after you or they do not turn up on time, please return the vest and badge to the team managers. The last family must return vest and badge to the Caulfield Team Managers.
Remember Full Caulfield Uniform Must Be Worn.
Caulfield Singlet/crop with LA Vic Logo, Jetstar Patch sewn on and plain Navy Blue Shorts with no logos or pockets… ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask, I will try my best to help.
Have a great weekend, Good luck to all the athletes - may they be their best and enjoy being part of the championships.