Please find below information with regards to the upcoming SMR Cross Country Challenge to be held at “Seawinds Gardens” – Arthurs Seat, Dromana on Saturday 20th June 2015.
The SMR Cross Country Challenge is open to to all athletes – Under 6 to U16 and Open Age.
Cross Country Events Conducted
- Under 6, 7 & 8 Boys & Girls: 1000m
- Under 9 – 10 Boys & Girls: 1500m
- Under 11 – 12 Boys & Girls: 2000m
- Under 13 – 16 Boys & Girls: 3000m
- Open Men & Women: 3000m
Walk the course at 9.15am Marshal for first event at 9.45am
Individual Entry Fees
- $10 per Individual Event
- $20 late entries taken on the day up until 9.00am
- Entries close at: 8pm Wednesday 17th June 2015
- Open Age athletes must sign a waiver before competing.
- Age Group based on athlete age as at 1st October 2014, a child must be 5 years of age to enter.
- Medals will be presented to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd in all events.
- Team medals will be awarded to the first 3 teams across the line.
- There is no additional cost for entering a team.
- The first 3 athletes across the line from each Little Athletics Centre form a Team.
To enter the SMR Cross Country Challenge – click here to register online.
Click here for link to Flyer